Test your trivia knowledge and join UF Student Government for a chance to win $300 in Amazon gift cards! This will happen every week of Summer A on Thursdays at 8pm.
To participate in the Game Show, follow these quick steps:
- Step 1- Download the App (or load the webpage in a computer browser)
- Step 2- If you don’t already have an account, create one. It’s free.
- Step 3- Search for UofFloridaGameShow (https://www.twitch.tv/UofFloridaGameShow) NOTE: The Channel must be “live” for the following steps. This will happen about 45 minutes before the show.
- Step 4- Click on the screen where you see the “QuizKit” logo and allow access. On the DESKTOP, it’ll show up on the right of the screen in the middle when you move your mouse.
- Step 5- After Clicking “QuizKit” logo go to “Manage Access” (on the desktop) click it and “Grant Permissions”. This will allow you to join the game and let us know who is winning the prizes, and for us to “whisper” and get your info when you win!
- Step 6- If you’re setting this up in advance – be sure to turn on notifications so you know when we go live!
This conversation is taking place on Twitch: Access Conversation
Brought to you by: